Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Online Music

Online is getting better and better. Online music and entertainment is getting so good you no longer require a television set.

I take in most of my entertainment while online. I listen to a mixture of music and talk radio. Since the introduction of DAB radio to the UK I have found new radio stations that I love. At night time I flick over to either LBC (London's Biggest Conversation). or Smooth Radio. On LBC I listen to Anthony Davies or Nick Ferrari.

When not listening to the radio I am listening to my music online. I have many online music accounts. I have found the best to be Last.fm. With Last.fm you can either build your own radio station or listen to other peoples stations. The more you listen and rate the tracks being played the better and better the station becomes. With streaming music through sites like Last.fm and the others I have listed below you just never know what little gem will come out next.

The death of the commercial radio station is inevitable. I hate the adverts and the yakking DJ's

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog. Please feel free to leave comments, they are all valued.

Some free online music streaming website you may be interested in joining:

grooveshark.com

last.fm

I have only listed these two as I feel these two to be the best.

Happy listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment